Download now a professional resume and cover letter structure with real content based on the duties and skills of a Teacher Aide. The Teacher Aide Resume has all the text and content you need to ensure you complete application is presented professionally. Real duties are provided for positions such as:
- Teachers Aide
- Special Needs Support Teacher
- After School Coordinator
Each position and the matching transferable skills demonstrates your knowledge of the education environment and how you can support learners.
The Teacher Aide Letter sells you as a professional. With a focus on selling the benefits of experience in the field the letter is comprehensive, well written and has a high level of presentation. We take the hard work out of writing a letter.
Exactly how easy it is to use our products, watch the video and see for yourself
Sample text from resume:
- Responsible for supporting the teacher and making a positive contribution to the learning environment
- Read and apply individual learning plans
- Prepare resources for educational activities
- Supervise and support students individually or as part of small groups
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom environment
- Provide general administrative support where required
- Supervise playground activities
- Assist in excursions and visits to a range of locations
- Support the Teacher in dealing with behaviour management issues
- Interact with parents were appropriate
- Maintain the school’s behaviour and security management procedures
All in MSWord and easy to adjust. Full after sales support provided.
- Finance Administration Resume and cover letter with real text and content
- Two alternative styles you can use
- Comprehensive guide to how to use your template from saving to adjusting style and content
- Interview eBook – Make that final step to winning a job and perform at interview