Are you a human resource officer or manager? The human resource resume and cover letter covers all aspects from Government roles through to private industry. Real text and duty statements are provided for human resource manager, advisor and officer.
The transferable skills section interprets your capability in human resources and outlines real skills in system development, industrial relations advice and ongoing organisational and cultural management.
This is the complete package that includes your cover letter and resume. Use our text to get your job.
MSWord document, easy to edit.
Full after sales support.
Sample text from resume
Scope: Provide specialist advice to executive management and manage the HR business unit to provide services for industrial relations, human resource, recruitment, organisational performance and health
- Provide timely high quality innovative advice to management and staff on the full range of contemporary human resource issues
- Manage the delivery of best practice human resource services ensuring organisational compliance with respective legislation
- Provide insight into future organisational staffing needs and advise executive on proactive workforce planning
- Develop a strategic planning cycle for workforce management plan addressing resourcing, staffing, performance management, corporate capability and safety
- Manage policies, practices and procedures relating to a high performance workforce
Exactly how easy it is to use our products, watch the video and see for yourself
- Government Administration resume and cover letter
- Two alternative styles you can use
- Comprehensive guide on how to use your template from saving to adjusting style and content
- Interview eBook – Make that final step to winning a job and perform at interview
Excellent value at $25